Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Photographer's Story

Hi Friends,

Today i am going to share another card for Moxie Fab Celebrating Hobbies Challenge and i choose another camera stamp i have. And its from Lawn Fawn stamp. Very very cute stamp! love it :) Before i am sharing my card, i want to share a lil bit of my life.

I was born in photographers family , my grand father is a photographer, so is my dad, and now my brother become one too ! Not only that, one of my cousin is a videographer , and another one is a photo frame maker. How fun is that! I always love to listen to my brother's story of his customers afterwork. So many fun stories, especially when he took pictures of babies and kids . One time he told me a story about a baby who's afraid of boys , or a toddler who fell asleep during photo session so he has to wait til he wakes up, or a baby keeps dancing while listening to some underground (house) music. I also once helped him teasing a baby during a photo session, and this baby always laugh when she hears a word "spoon" in our language. :D There's more interesting stories from other photo sessions i can't remember. They always become the fun talk during lunch and dinner :)

Here's my card :

You make me smile

Stamps Lawn fawn say cheese , Hero Arts all occasion message ,Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABC
Coloring Copics 
Others Glossy accent and unibal signo pen'


Have a great week! thanks for visiting :)

11 comments:

  1. wow I love this card...love all the color...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, cheery card! And a sweet story as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card definitely makes me smile Cathy! I love your happy cards and your wonderful stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy .. you know dear, your story made me smile!!! and I just have no words for your card but STUNNING !!!!

    always care about you,
    Yulis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! The bright colors and the sentiment are great! How fun that so many people in your family are photographers. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to have all those "click" sentiments behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cathy! Thanks for linking this up to the Celebrating Hobbies Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a happy card. Love the design and colors. Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! Way to go, Cathy! I knew this is a winning card! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget