Thursday, September 6, 2012

Halloween treats container

Hi friends,

Just a quick post from me today because now dealing with so many mosquitos here. I dont know what season it is in Indonesia rite now but there're like million mosquitos everywhere i go. Seems like they know where i am going.

Here is a pair of halloween treats container i made using stamped cardstock using images from Penny Black halloween stamps.


Halloween treat container

Don't forget to distress the edge using walnut stain ink.
Easy peasy right. No pattern paper needed.

If you have not heard about the generous giveaway from my friend Cathy A, be sure to check my previous blogpost HERE.

Have a happy weekend!!!
Thanks for visiting on my blog!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Cathy! Sorry to hear about the pesky bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No tricks here Cathy...all I can see are TREATS! Inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Halloween treats Cathy - they're fabulous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally Cute Cathy...love the dp you have mad...fab creation...how are you dear....ktmu di blog ku ya...muach

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget