Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Giftcard holder

Sawadee ka* , my friends!
*the way Thai people say hi

How's your week ? I hope it went fabulous.
Yesterday i just had a haircut, because i need to makeself feel more fresh for the new life i have, (i mean with lots of houseworks and laundry to do) and it turned out the hairdresser cut my hair a lil bit too short than i expected. oh well..at least i can save some shampoo ^^

Fresh feeling giving me more spirit to craft, this weekend i made a Christmas card with gift card holder. i've been want to try this for a long time.and it's not as hard as i thought :)

create the envelope, prepare a tag and twine

Put the Gift card inside the envelope, punch a little hole ,and tie a twine bow


Christmas Gift card holder 
Aha! Somebody gonna go shopping for Christmas Gifts !

Stamps : Penny Black Gift Giving and Christmas Story
Coloring by Copics and Distress Ink

I also have a great news from Penny Black . After the whole fun and inspiring week with my friend , Jill Foster with the cute and elegant card show on Penny Black blog,
we still have another LOVELY inspiring week coming next week.

  Don't miss it!

Happy Welcoming December ! have a wonderful weekend !
 Thanks for dropping by my blog

6 comments:

  1. Darling card, Cathy! You've inspired me to try a card to hold a gift card as I've never done it, either. Bet your hair is cute & as I always say when that happens to me--it will grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy this card is so cute! What a festive way to give a gift card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget