I'm back to my craft desk and back to my blog land :D always feel so happy to arrive home. All the stamps on my desk was staring at me wanting me to use them ^^ recently i am starting to pack all of my craft stuff, i'm planning to move soon but don't want to spill the news just yet. I just realized that i have spent so much on crafting, i have so many papers, stamps and inks , and i really need to use those hasn't been used yet. It's not new year resolutions , just a must-to-do to avoid my wallet being empty.
When i did some packing, i saw some not-so-new penny black stamps i really love. It's Bountiful Hedgie stamp. I remember i saw this image first time at Yenni's blog. This stamp is perfect for all occasions card!
1. Cut and fold pattern paper in the middle and mount it to a white card stock
2. Distress all the edges using Old Paper distress ink
3. Stamp sentiment on the folded paper and background as well as on the tag
4. Color hedgie image,trim and slip it inside the folded part.
5. Add tag, button and twine :)
Penny Black has so many new stamps from CHA release. be sure to check them out !
I'm in love...
Thanks for visiting my blog (again)
and have a great week