Thursday, August 23, 2012

Penny Black Interview

Hi Friends :)

GOod NewS !

These two weeks Penny Black is spotlighting their designers and contributors on the blog. I'm honored to be interviewed and featured today HERE . Hope you have time to stop by , you can leave comments, answer to my question or leave some questions on the blog post there. and i also have a project to share. Here's a peek :-D

Visit Penny black blog to see my project

See you there and ..thank you so much :)


  1. Hello!

    I love your style of cardmaking - so creative and colorful! Layout is the most fun for me - layering, paper piecing, creating scenes. Wishing you a happy day today!


    Barbara Diane

  2. Loved your interview Cathy and was wowed by your fabulous design! Your use of color and proportion is always spot on.

  3. I think your creations are just amazing.....great interview...

  4. Really enjoyed your interview on the PB blog Cathy, your cards are so wonderful & always make me smile :) x

  5. So cute, Cathy! What a great little scene and your colouring is really to-die-for!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget