Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June is here!

hey hey my friends
how are you doin' ?
Finally it's June. it's my month! im just so excited!
Soon will be my dad's birthday, my best friend's birthday, me n my bf anniversary, my cousin's wedding, my birthday, my holiday, and by the end of this month i'll be spending my holiday in Thailand. yay!
Eventhough this week i still have lots of duty to finish, but im going to welcome this month with a card i make for penny black frame challenge this week. I'm inspired by Vicky's card here
Here's a very simple card i made last night :

mimi find joy

stamps : Penny black mimi bike , mimi and miles set (bouquet) , hero arts find joy

colour : copics, distress ink peeled paint and broken china and baker's twine from the twinery carribean :)

also entering this card

Lilypad Lucy lovely lines sketch challenge

Lilypad Inspiration challenge 2

Penny black saturday challenge week 153


hope you like what i share today ^^

10 comments:

  1. Love how you created your frame Cathy! And what a gorgeous image! Beautiful shading in the background! Oh boy, you are going to be busy, busy as a bee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back! Yay! Love how you've trimmed the border with the twine and how Mimi sort of pops out of it- too cute :)
    Did you ever get the email I sent you with the link to the Ai cards I made??

    You are a busy girl this month!! I'm a June birthday too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see a post from you, Cathy! Adorable card! Love that frame! Sounds like a really busy month for you. . .enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I love your coloring and the twine and what you did with the frame! Thank you for playing with us at lily pad cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Cathy - love how Mimi's cycling out of the frame!
    Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling, Cathy! What a sweet combination of elements! Enjoy your month, and come back and play with us again at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a darling card! I hope June is lots of fun for you! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy this card is fabulous. Amazing shading. The twine around the frame is my favorite embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Might be a simple card to you but it's amazing to me with this wonderful look. LOVE how she's riding out of the box...
    GREAT card.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget