Sunday, December 5, 2010

For the Birthday girls

I earn my living by teaching mandarin at school and giving private lesson to students at home since i got back from China. I have been teaching for A YEAR, and I'm so glad and feel blessed of having so many cute and sweet students in my life.
Eventhough its not easy to teach little kids but they're such angels who put smile on my face on my days.. ^^

So here're some birthday cards i created for them.

sweet birthday to you

Birthday Card for Bella
Stamp : Some odd girl Birthday Tia
Colour : Derwent softcolour


Wish you happy!

Birthday Mini Card for Jesslyn
Stamp : Some odd girl Birthday Tia
Colour : Derwent softcolour


Happy birthday to all December girls
xxx


6 comments:

  1. Really sweet cards, love the idea of a mini card!! Great little alphas! Thanks so much for playing with Some Odd Girl, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super aborable! I love the fun sherbety colors and the yummy mini alpha! Thanks so much for playin with us at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so cute Cathy! I'm sure the kids would love these! :)

    Thank you so much for joining us over at Some Odd Girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are just wonderful cards, Cathy! I love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for joining us at SOME ODD GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teachers are special people who play key roles in childrens lives. Never forget that! It is fantastic that you love what you do! These card are adorable and they will be cherished! Thanks for being UBER GIRLY & ODD with us this time round at Some Odd Girl. Corry (GDT)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget