Saturday, February 19, 2011

Be Mine


I still have my migraine and anemia until today..I think im going to see doctor soon.

its so annoying because i cant do many duties i usually do at home.

and now i start to have some sorethroat too. my mom asks me to drink some honey with lime. i love lime but i don't really like honey. i just simply not into sweet things (for eat or drink) i feel like those sweet stuff would stuck while i eat/drink them.. but i have no choice because i hate medicine even more!


Speaking about honey, i just made a new card today.. that includes some bees.. flying creature. yes! its Mimi and the bees!!

this design has come out to my mind the first time i saw the bees stamp. and im also trying a new colour combo that i never tried before. I don't know if it turns out well,you'll be the judge.


Here's the card :


Be Mine


Stamp : Penny Black Love Antenna wood stamp, Mimi and miles clear stamp set (hearts),

and stuck on you clear stamp set (bee)

Colour : Copics and derwent softcolour pencils


entering this card for :

Wee Memories challenge #43 (2nd card)

4 Crafty Chicks


Speaking about sweet and new, There's something sweet and new today ..

and its a NEW AWARD! designed by myself :p


I designed 2 new award for my friends who's been inspiring me A LOT! !! I really wanted to give them something but seems like all awards i got are from them.. i don't think i can give them the same reward,can't i ? so.. here's the new award been born from my laptop.


The first one Sweet Blog award. this is my old drawing too.. i put them in the badge and use my favorite pastel colour. and


if you accept this award ….

1.Please link back to the one who gave u this award and say thanks :)

2.Write 3 sweet moments happened in your life ^^

3.Pass this sweet award to the 3 sweetest blogger you know :D


3 sweet moments :

1.My parents come visit me in Beijing when i was so lonely

2.My friends gave me a surprise birthday the night bfore i left Beijing

3.My boyfriend came visit me during new year


I would like to give this award to 3 sweet blogger friends :


Yenni Natalia

Her works always so sweet and inspiring. with great tutorials too!!


Vera Rhuhay

She's a really sweet friend and talented cardmaker!


Barb

my new friend who supports my cards through flickr.I love her sweet cards


and the second award is coming tomorrow..

Hope you will like the new born award, my friends :)

13 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable perfect for the Wee memories Challenge!!!Thanks for playing along wiht us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textured clouds and sweet bee's. Very cute card! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love sooo much this card..i would say this is the best..well all your card are superb..hard to choose the best actually :P.
    love your new award as well...thank you sooooo much for the award :)muach :)
    will pass this cutie award to my friends :)

    hugs
    yenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thank you, Cathy! This is so nice. And it's even more special because you actually created it! I'm not very good at doing the steps that come with the award, but I will for sure put it on the sidebar of my blog. I love your adorable card! Those bees carrying the hearts are so clever! Love your style! Thank you, again for the sweet award! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww...this is sooooo sweet,Cathy! I love every bees holding the heart...wonderful idea!
    and thanks so much for the award...will put it on my blog soon :))

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cathy, this is so sweet & cute. Love the bees holding the heart. Thanks so much for playing with us at Wee Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathy I like the color combination very much. This card has so much "movement".

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just SO cute! love that little girl and all your cut out, popped up images! Hope you are feeling better soon! (I came to you from your comment left on Alice's blog today)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say Cathy that even when you don't feel well you make THE most amazing creations. Just love everything I have seen you do! This little girl is no exception- she's just too cute! I really hope you will feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a sweet sweet card, Cathy!! love love the adorable scene you created. fabulous work! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like much your color... fantastic,Cath...

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Cute CAth,,your cards always Amazing.
    Get well ya Cath

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card, Cathy! Those bees and hearts really adorable! Keep up the good works but stay healthy!

    Hugs,
    Evelyn @ Message Keeper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget