Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Cathy !



I'm so happy,excited and honored today to be featured as guest designer at CardPatterns weekly challenge blog for this week sketch. Glad that many of DTs liked my card ^^

This is my first time to be a guest designer and it motivates me even more to improve my creativity in cardmaking world. and of course all inspiration come from all my friends and today i hope my take on the sketch could inspire you too :-)


Here's my card ( birthday card ) :


Floating birthday :D


Stamps : Penny black

Coloring : copics and derwent softcolour

Paper : DCMV



thanks for viewing my blog :-D

7 comments:

  1. Very creative Cathy and so cuute love the green one on the top of happy birthday sentiment soo creative idea and proud of you being of the guest DT on the Card patterns cause I love that challenge too and love the inspiration from the DT there and one of my German friend, Vanessa also as DT there,(I know her from Hero Arts Flickr) great work and so cute Cathy selamat yaaa mampir blog ku kalau smpt yaa hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge Congrats on being CP-Guest Designer,Cathy! Your card, absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your take on the sketch...such a sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an adorable card... love yr take on the sketch...

    love
    Shalini
    www.craftcurry.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love your take on the sketch. super duper cute! adorable card, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, uber cute! LOVE those springtime colors! Would you mind popping over to my blog and emailing me? You can pick up my address from my profile page. Thanks ever so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright and gorgeous card Cathy. Your work amazes me and your blog is fabulous. Take a quick peep here:-

    http://cottonberrycreations.blogspot.com/
    to see a mention about your blog.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget