Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Inspired by ....

Hi Friends :) How's your day ?


This week is still gonna be my holiday week ^^ i don't have to do some tutoring for this whole week, so i can focus on some designing project i have been working on (logos, newsletter, banner,name cards, etc). A lil bit about me, i used to study Visual communication design for my bachelor degree in Surabaya , second biggest city in Indonesia. I tried to create a new blog header for my own blog :)


During my holiday week, i also did more blogwalking to my friends crafts blog (through my blackberry.. hehehe) :D They did so many fabulous cards! And i recommend you to go and see some of my favourites. I am so inspired by their works ^^



Brenda made a beautiful feminine card HERE


I'm so in love with THIS and THIS card by Lisa. ^o^
Virgina made the best CAS cards. i love her works, and her new idea HERE
My very talented friend, Alice did the CUTEST cards collection HERE


Vera's sweet card HERE made me smile
My friend Rina always shares her creative idea, including this CARD
Barb always shared great posts, and HERE is her lovely inpiring card (love her idea so much)


Elizabeth shared a great tutorial HERE ^^


Be prepared to be amazed by Jill's card HERE


and one lovely inspiration by Khin



I guess that's enough for today
Also want to share a good news that THIS WEEK my card has been chosen as




I also won my first craft magazine from Moxie fab cards set challenge with this entry


since i live in a small town with kind of outdated book store.. :p i dont own any craft magazine.



What a HAPPY WEEK ^^


A card to share today ?


Made this one for Penny blog guest design last week







made this card into a birthday card, as well as a fridge magnet which has little pocket


to put some mini recipe card in it.


I put this on my own fridge at home.




Entering this card for


Simon Says stamp challenge





Thanks for all your supports and viewing my blog

10 comments:

  1. Cathy, I am honored to be among those who inspire you! Thank you! You should know that you are also very inspiring! I love your style and you have such talent! Love this idea. . .it's adorable and looks fab on the frig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your magnet is so cute, Cathy! I love your colouring and the way you've layered the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy your blog banner is wonderful. Thank you for including me in your inspiration. A special thank you TO YOU for sharing all you creative inspiration with us. Congratulations on all your awards and challenge contests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cathy! You are so sweet to mention me on your blog, thank you! I love your new soft blog banner, it's so pretty! You truly are an inspiration! And your precious recipe holder is just that, Precious! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so sweet, girl! =) and congrats on all your wins, your are an amazing artist! love your pretty new header! and love your sweet sweet card. it's always a treat to see your work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you what it means to me that you gave mention to ME! I am tickled pink :) as I simply adore your work and have to say you are definitely a favorite of mine. Thanks for taking the time to share that- you're so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...Love your new sweet banner,Cathy!
    and Congrats on your win...always love your work :) Thank you so much for including me in one of your inspirations, you're so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too cute! I love it displayed on your fridge, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU are so talented, Cathy!I'm so very honored to be on your list of inspiration!! I love your work and I know you will continue to have fun and create amazing card/projects! Congrats on your latest wins, I know there will be more! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is so cute and gorgeous Cathy, the image is adorable and that's a fab idea to make the fridge magnet.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget