Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Penny Black baby cards and my new twine

Happy Sunny day again ^^


i'm so happy to be able to create cards again. I have been sharing a lil bit about rainy days on my hometown last week, that actually made me got a fever and bad flu these 2 days. So happy that i feel much better especially in the morning!

My dad just came back to my hometown after visiting my mom in Surabaya (bigger city than hometown where i live). and he brought me some stuff i have been waiting for!! a spring set collection from Echopark paper ( won this couple weeks ago) and Baker's twine from the Twinery!!! I was so excited when opening my package that i couldnt stop smiling :)) haha! so here's some cards i design to share today , another penny black cards with my first time attemp using those colourful baker's twine !! I am loving this , and i think im gonna use this a lot in the future :D



I design 2 baby cards using Penny black wood stamp Baby hammock, this is one of my MOST FAVOURITE stamps. The baby hedgie looks so adorable and peaceful. I coloured the babies using copics, and created a white lacey scallop frame for the image. I am using Penny black cling stamp Cute as a button for sentiments for each card. and added Blossom and Carribean twine as finishing touch ^^




penny black baby cards




Entering this cards for









cute baby boy card




cute baby girl card




Thanks for viewing my blog :)

19 comments:

  1. What a fab idea for a layout they are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous card and great design. Thanks for joining us at DYSU xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukaaaaa Cat...simple, warnanya suka n cuteeee....great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute Cards,Cath Love it! Selamat ya sdh pny Twine from The Twinery! Must Item LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just too adorable Cathy! I love how you used the twine here! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are so sweet! Don't you love that twine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh - supercute! Fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazingly sweet...this is such a perfect little card design! I love both the pink and blue versions; love your scalloped frame. Oh golly, I just love everything! So happy you jumped into the Lily Pad pond with this adorable Penny Black stamp, Cathy!
    blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE, Cathy! How clever for you to combine all these challenges! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy these are a pair of cuties. The twine is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwww.... these are super sweet, Cathy!! LOVE the clean design. fabulous work, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the swing effect - very clever

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  14. simple card and so beautiful dear....good job...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cathy, these are adorable and such FAB CAS cards!! Thanks for sharing them with us at Claudia and Company!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww absolutely adorable!! Two gorgeous cards,such a sweet layout.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both really adorable cards..the coloutrs so soft and pretty.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Cathy for being one of the Froggin’ Fantastic Four at lilypad cards

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable...Cathy...! love your cards...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget