Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Sunny Day

Wow wow woww...


thank you so much for all sweet comments you left on my previous post/card HERE.


and all the wishes too.




Today is really a SUNNY DAY!!!

i'm so happy. finally i can do all my delayed laundry ^o^V ! and more good news... NEXT week will be my HOLIDAY WEEK!! means... i have more time for crafting, and reading some new books i haven't even started yet.. and better.. i can start drawing some digi stamps for my blog-reader again! sorry for these busy weeks.i promise i will share something very soon.

As for today i'm gonna share one of my latest card for Penny black this week challenge with colour throwdown by Kathy for Lily pad cards challenge. Lilypad cards is a new challenge blog with awesome DTs inspiring works, when i knew about this challenge and read about them, all cards by DT are totally jawdropper :) love love them!

I'm back to hedgie, the most popular woodland character from Penny black stamps. They are so adorable. I use some stamps from Spring is here clear stamp set.I created a window using die cut label which was cut by myself. I don't have cuttlebug machine yet, and i just lost my EKsuccess honeybee scissors :( handcut images and everything is really not easy. hope you like the card :)



Colour combo








My card




for you (hedgies)




stamps : penny black mimi in paris clear stamp set(sentiments) and spring is here clear set


colour : copics and distress inks


paper : penny black cardstocks and pattern paper from crate paper




enter this card for










Thank you for viewing my blog :)

10 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored hedgehogs Cathy! Take my hat off to you for hand cutting the die shapes, not easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie, Cathy :) Can't believe you hand cut that shape- especially the inside part! Not easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this not the CUTEST card! Wonderful use of the challenge colors, Cathy - thanks SO much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is soooooo sweet, Cathy!! such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors and design Cathy. This caught my eye in the Penny Black Gallery. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this adorable card...it's just perfect! I'm go glad you played with us at Lily Pad Cards!
    blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  7. woo...love the cute hedge hog....such a cute cute cards....pls stop by my blog, i have couple of awards for you.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did an AWESOME job with the color combo!! Love the split colored- paneled background! Tottally cute! Thank you SO much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such sweet comments. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my my Cathy!!!!! I love everything about this!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lily Pad and our "Color Throw Down" Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, love the bright colours!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget