Thursday, April 7, 2011

Merci

I'm back to my stamping desk! oh how happy i am to be able to have some little me time with my crafting stuff.


I was doing some blog-reading from one to another friend's blog and found so many wonderful inspirations. Such as this superb idea from my friend Elizabeth creating Prom Emblie , how i fall in love with cute lawnfawn cards,Simple cute card by Alice, Cute creative card inside out from Rina, super adorable card by Kathy and New challenge blog LilyPad! and many many more ^^


And today i'm going to share my latest card, which is for Penny Black challenge . I am creating an ATC card. at first i didnt know what ATC is, but after Vera told me, then i started to "ink ink stamp stamp cut cut glue glue" ^^ and here's the result.

My first ATC

I totally love these two cute dogs from Penny black. I chose pink as the main colour because Pink is the sweetest colour :)


Merci


Merci


Stamps : Penny Black Mimi in paris clear stamp set , Penny black Writting background

Colouring : Copics


Entering this card



My second ATC


Sweet hedgies in love


Hello Friend


Stamps : Penny black Stuck on you Hedgies

Colouring : Copics



Thanks for viewing my blog and cards

11 comments:

  1. These are just adorable, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so sweet, Cathy! Glad to have you playing with us at Wee Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy your ATCs are so cute! Congrats on having your card selected by the Penny Black Facebook page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ATC's too, but I don't make them enough! Your two ATC's are so adorable! I love all the pink and that poodle is just outstanding! Gorgeous, and welcome back tot he world of crafting, we have missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very sweet, love both designs so much, I have that Mimi in Paris set too and haven't played with it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hedgies are so adorable! Great job on your ATC's. Thanks for your sweet comments on my project at PC's 350 Cards and Gifts blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh such adorable cards. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww.... these are super cute!! fabulous ATCs, Cathy!! love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fantastic creations!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both totally gorgeous Cathy! I especially love the French one!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget