Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank you card set

I never make a card set before, after reading the Moxie fab world challenge, i feel like i want to try this challenge. still... i don't know how to make a nice packaging, so i was just modifying something i already have.




Thank you cards package




If any of you wonder .. where that gorgeous flower stamp come from.. It's my favourite flower stamp from Penny black wood stamp called "Star Inspired" .I've been wanting to try making a set of cards using this stamp and colour them with various colour.




How i made these ? These are very simple cards, didnt take a long time I stamped this on 4 white cardstocks, then stamped the sentiments , coloured them with copics and added some white dots accents on each flowers. as finishing touch, i added baker's twine and some mini gems with coordinating colours .




:D I even did this while watching Prison break tv series on DVD


(i'm still on season one, love this series so much)


So here's the full set of Thank you cards i just made this morning.




Thank you cards set




I have problem of taking picture of many cards with one background :( i think i need a bigger space/white cardstock.. Here're some close up look to the Thank you cards :






Thank you cards (blue+purple)




Thank you cards (pink+green)




Which is your favourite colour ? hehe ...


I enter this set to Penny Black this week challenge about thank you cards.


Have you made yours ?


also enter these cards to Moxie fab world cards set challenge

and





Have a nice day !




12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Your coloring is fantastic and that flower stamp is stunning:) Great set of cards packaged beautifully as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Catherina! Thanks for linking these up to the Card Set Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning set Cathy! I adore them all but if you make me choose it will have to be the purple one! That really is a beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy I saw this set in the Penny Circle - absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy the set is absolutely stunning. I love them. If I was to choose (you asked for it ;) my favorite would be the purple one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! gorgeous set of cards, Cathy!! such beautiful colors and love love the simple design! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card set, Cathy! I love your colouring! (: Just gorgeous! <3 Can't pick a favourite, may be blue, I think! All are really beautiful thou (:

    Hugs,
    Khin

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful Cathy. Just saw that you are a winner over on Moxie... congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful cards....simple but very pretty, Cath

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fantastic! I love your bright cheery colors and the simplicity. As for a favorite color? Hmmm...I'm stuck between that gorgeous blue and the pink. Both are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget